How to Make Coffee: French Press
If you're looking for a delicious, unique way to start your day, you may want to try using a French Press to prepare your favourite Folgers® Coffee.
Just follow the steps below:
- Remove the plunger from the French Press and rinse it with hot water. You'll also want to fill the glass pot and coffee cups with hot water before using them to keep your coffee hot longer.
- Pour out the hot water and place 8 tablespoons of Folgers® Coffee grounds into the bottom of your press.
- Pour hot (but not boiling) water into the glass pot, leaving about an inch of room at the top. Stir the water and coffee with a plastic spoon.
- Put the plunger back on top of the glass pot, and turn the lid so it blocks the pour spout. Let the coffee brew for about 4 minutes.
- Lower the plunger, slowly, all the way down to the bottom of the pot. Once you get the plunger all the way down, turn the lid to open the spout, and pour!